Taming to curls, and defining to wavy and straight hair. Philip B creme of the crop hair finishing creme defines a finished style with supple hold and shine. Silk proteins, hydrosoy 2000, and extracts of carrot and vanilla make Philip B creme of the crop hair finishing creme conditioning and calming, helping to manage unruly hair. A dab of this multi-purpose hair finishing and styling creme smoothes out frizz, calms down fly-aways and shorts-out static. When applying, please, use a fine mix of imagination and common sense.
- Sales Rank: #349231 in Beauty
- Size: 2.5 fl oz
- Brand: Philip B.
- Model: 12074L
- Published on: 2013-04-11
- Released on: 2015-05-15
- Ingredients: Water/Aqua, Canola Oil/Canola, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Myristyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalene, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Behenyl Alcohol, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) See Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Diglycerin, Sorbitol, Trisodi
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.00" h x 3.00" w x 3.00" l, .16 pounds
- Revitalizes curls and straight hair
- Silkens and deep conditions with a bit of hold for textured, spiked or smooth styles give you a rich juicy finish, and, best of all, it makes your hair shine like a star all day long
- Carrot and vanilla extracts work to calm and condition unruly hair
Related Search :