Pycnogenol is the extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree, which grows in south-west France. It is a natural, concentrated source of plant-derived proanthocyanidins, a complex of naturally-occurring flavonoids and other biologically active components. Pycnogenol is an antioxidant. Unique compound supports cardiovascular health, healthy capillaries and circulation in the legs. Suitable for vegetarians.
- Sales Rank: #261777 in Health and Beauty
- Size: 30
- Brand: Solgar
- Model: E2303
- Published on: 2013-09-26
- Released on: 2015-06-22
- Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate.
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 3.25" h x 1.78" w x 1.78" l, .13 pounds
- Pycnogenol is an antioxidant
- Unique compound supports cardiovascular health, healthy capillaries and circulation in the legs
- Suitable for vegetarians
Related Search :